Trade Copier Explanation
I would like to explain what
is a trade copier and how it can be
useful to you. Trade copier allows you to trade on one
forex account, for example on one MT4 terminal, and copy trades to several
do you need this?
1. You are forex trader and you have several MT4 accounts. It is not useful to open / close/ modify order on each account, it
will be more useful to trade on one account and copy orders to another
2. Your friend has profitable strategy and he provides you with investor password.
You will be able to mirror trades on your account with trade copier.
3. You and your friends have decided to buy expensive forex robot , but robot can
be used only on one account. You can install robot on one account and copy
trades to another accounts.
4. You can copy orders from trading contests, because usually organizers of trading competitions
publish investor passwords.
5. You have hired a money manager and he trades in your account for
percent from profit, or you have subscribed to signal service, you can copy
trades from this account to other your accounts.
6. You are money manager or forex signal provider – you need PowerTradeCopier (http://multiterminal.net )because this
copier works with no latency. And it is not necessary to keep terminals on.
7. You are forex broker. You can buy Trade Copier for your money managers, and
you can use it for active dealing. PowerTradeCopier allows you to copy orders
to MT4, to Jforex, to Currenex, Lmax, ADSS… It also has reverse module and you can copy
buy as sell, sell as buy…
8. You have several investor passwords from profitable strategies (accounts),
you can copy trades from these accounts to your account.
9. You are forex educator or have own forex related website, Offer PowerTradeCopier to your students / clients and receive 30 -35% commissions from each sale. Learn more about affiliate programm